Feb 26, 2012

Hardcore Sunday

I actually don't know if it's an hardcore Sunday, cause i've pretty much headache and it is Monday tomorrow, urg!
But i'm glad this week is soon over.. because it have been a really bad week! Pff. - Meeting early, home late.. Train strike so you have to walk for 4 hours home in the rain during the night! Swollen eye. Finding out both of your parents are alcoholics. Getting so disappointed by friends there let you down. - But i've decided not to be annoyed by mean people anymore.. will just let them go!
And next week will probably be bad too! Will spend the whole week with an boy i hate to death, getting my grades from my exams :s. Having my first gymnastic show in this season.. and i'm not ready at all!!

Every night before I go to sleep I lie on my bed and stare up at my blank walls. I try to imagine the future, but right now it's as blank as those walls. All I can see is a past that I barely recognize any more.


Anyway, today i've been studying, reading, wearing mud mask! lol And will make fresh pasta with gorgonzola cream sauce and bacon later today! om nom nom!

Also did my nails! Errrh there is not much to tell about that.. I just like to do nails! Because i cant draw, and then nail art is just easy to do! >.<

Here is some of the nail art i've been doing:  
I'll stop being negative now! xD - So today i found out that i'm going to Spain for 2 weeks this summer together with an friend! That will be fun! And get some sun, cause now i think i've been looking at this boring weather for long enough! I need spring!
Listen to music keep me going!

/Helena
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment