Jan 9, 2012

Famous Blog Stop: Hiba

Today is it Hiba there is in the famouse blog spot, and she have wrote a blog about herself, read it, and enjoy. 
Introducing meee…. xD

Heya, I’m Hiba (thatsapopcorn on Twitter and Tumblr) Helena was encouraging me to make a blog, so here goes..! (I apologise in advance if I bore you).

I’m 15 years old and I live in London. I have a cat called Barney and I love him to bits! The internet is my Hannah Montanna life, I love it! ;D

I’m currently in Year 11 studying art, geography, Spanish and RS (religious studies). Plus the compulsory subjects (for me) English literature and language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, maths and Statistics. I also took a Citizenship shortcourse GCSE, which I finished last year. I did once upon a time enjoy most of those subjects but, GCSE spoil everything!  My favourite subjects are chemistry, physics, RS and sometimes art. But then again, sometimes I hate all those subjects! xD

I’m a bit of a tomboy; I guess…I could be a camp boy! xD I do however like clothes :3 I enjoy listening to a wide range of music (not so much the mainstream stuff – RnB and rap – excluding a few songs) including music in different languages and music from the late 1900s (Cat Stevens, Queen, Simon and Garfunkel, MJ etc….stuff my parents grew up with!..? xD), and YouTube musicians (Tyler Ward, Boyce Avenue and Landon Austin). MIKA is the best everrr…

I’m also interested in photography and filmmaking (but do not own an awesome camera) and will hopefully be taking photography as an A(S) Level, next year! :3 I love art even though I may not be great at it, myself.  I enjoy visiting museums…

I love animals and would love to work with animals when I’m older. I would also love to travel around the world and go to loads of (MIKA) concerts! xD My dream job would be to be part of the (camera) crew on a programme like Frozen Planet! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_Planet) but I intend on going to vet school.

Okie dokes, I think that’s all for now. Thanks Helana! Byeee…

PS: Helena inspired me to make a blog, so here’s mine! http://thatsapopcorn.wordpress.com/ There’s not much there atm…xD

If you also want to write an blog, and have a day in the famous blog spot, can you read more about it here 


No comments:

Post a Comment