Jan 16, 2012

Famous Blog Spot: Ilse

This Monday it's my friend Ilse, turn to be in the famous blog spot, Enjoy her blog!
My favourite kind of books.

I love to read. But when i was younger i used to pick books based upon the cover. Is it a nice picture, does it speak to me. And if it did, i chose that book.   Nowadays I first look at the title and then read what’s on the back. I’m kind of picky when it comes to books.

 I prefer fantasy and sci-fi books, just because they offer an escape from reality. You can get totally lost in the world created in those books. Sometimes it’s hard to get back to the real world and you just want to keep on reading. If one were too ask me what my favourite book is, I’d have to think very hard. I don’t really have a favourite.  There’s of course the Harry Potter series that I love a lot and am reading at the moment for the “I don’t know how much-th’ time. A bit of a cliché maybe, but I also love the Lord of the rings series. And another of my favourite series is written by Jean M. Auel called Earth’s children. This last one is a bit different than the typical fantasy or sci-fi books. It’s set in prehistoric Europe and tells the tale about a human girl that’s brought up by Neanderthals. It’s got adventure as well as romance. I think that’s why I love it so much.
Remember to be here next Monday! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment