Jan 6, 2012

Famous Blog Spot

I'm going to do something new at this blog, because I'll like to involve my twitter and facebook friends!And i call it "famous blog spot". So if you wanna make an blog post, have you come to the right place! It's going to run like this:
  • If you have something you want to blog about! It can be about EVERYTHING! Clothes, food, make-up, if you just have an story to tell... something you wanna share!
  • Then you send me an e-mail at helena.ibsen@hotmail.com and tell me your name.
  • The blogs are going to be posted on Mondays, so when you email me, I'll give you a date (Monday) you're going to be ready! (Say in the email if you wish for a special date)
  • And then on your monday, i'll post your blog here, and give you credit for it!
  • Feel free to get more dates, if you have a lot to say!
Otherwise there is no rules! Blog about everything!
Hope to hear from a lot of you! :)
Ps. Just email me if you have some questions aswell!

1 comment: